The fine print Disclaimer
If Policy Solver is sold or acquired by a third party, then the “owner” is responsible for all customer and personally identifiable data from the Site, any application data, and any policy data associated with a policy holder or beneficiary. Policy Solver will not be liable from the day the company is sold or acquired.
If Policy Solver goes out of business, then the policy holder’s policy will still be in force and held by the insurance carrier who will service the terms and conditions of the policy.
The privacy and the security of your personal information are extremely important to us. While no website, database, technology platform or system is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that it is, we do have security practices in place, and make sure all of our third party software vendors to do ensure that your data is protected from breach and unauthorized use.
If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, emails, or other announcements, you may unsubscribe by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
You may not, however, opt-out of service-related emails and communications (for example, you may not opt-out of emails related to account verification, changes/updates to features of our Site or products or services, technical, security, and other notices containing transactional information).
Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide
Like many companies online, we sometimes use services provided by Google, Facebook, and other companies that use tracking technology. These services rely on tracking technologies – such as cookies and web beacons – to collect directly from your device information about your browsing activities, your interactions with websites, and the device you are using to connect to the Internet. There are a number of ways to opt-out of having your online activity and device data collected through these services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Policy Solver Insurance Agency, LLC, provides free information on insurance and other insurance coverage options. Some products and services may not be available in all states, and no assurances of the same are made herein.
It is IMPORTANT that you UNDERSTAND and AGREE with the terms, limitations, riders, and exclusions of your insurance policy. Give SPECIAL ATTENTION to the policy’s effective date, premium amount, waiting period, and other important provisions.
Quotes, prices and/or rates displayed on our Web site are only estimates. Premium figures and coverage are subject to change based on many factors that include, but are not limited to, your medical history, the insurance company’s underwriting practices, optional benefits you select, and other relevant factors. The insurance company determines your actual policy premium amount and reserves the right to change the terms of a policy upon proper notification. Additionally, there is NO expressed or implied guarantee that you will be offered insurance coverage. Check with the insurance company about any HIPPA provisions that may affect your access to coverage.
Quotes, prices and/or rates displayed or discussed with your agent are ONLY for the requested effective date. A different effective date for the policy may affect the actual premium of your policy. Any change in price may be due to many factors such as premium increase, policy changes from the insurance company, or one of more family members having a birthday (rates are very age sensitive). The insurance company you have chosen may not guarantee their rates for any period of time.
When you are issued a policy, this does not guarantee benefits. Availability of benefits is subject to eligibility and other terms, limitations, and exclusions of the policy. This includes, but is not limited to, the pre-existing waiting period. Deductibles, co-payments, and co-insurance amounts are your share of the costs for covered benefits and are subject to change. Each insurance company may have unique notices, disclaimers, and fees related to the policies they issue. We will work with you to understand all of this as part of the sales process, however, the insurance contract will be between you and the carrier.
Some insurance companies may require dependent children to apply separately for a specific policy when they reach the age of majority or at another given age. These limits for dependents can vary by insurance company and by a state’s mandates wherein the insured resides. Some companies may not extend the age limit for dependents even in the event they are full-time students at an accredited college, university, or other institution of higher education.
Please note that this list above is not exhaustive. If you believe that we have not complied with this policy regarding your personal information or have suggestions as to how we can improve our policies and practices, please contact us at email@example.com
Effective date: December 2021